- Batali has a Meatless Monday dish at all 14 of his restaurants.
- Fireworks being set off indoors.
- Spitting off historical cartoon facts when asked to talk about something I love for a seamless 60 seconds.
wearing socks into dive bars
- Who You Gonna Call? (especially the guy 0:55 seconds into the video) I believe I was walking down the street with Krysti when we passed them on their way to film this. Oh, if only we had followed them.
- The minimal design of the Digital Holga camera
- Watching a random episode of Lost while having someone try to fill me in, as it goes. It was a bit like having a personal Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- two cute!
- The Brothers Bloom. All the details about it were so well done. The wardrobe, the sets, the soundtrack, Bang Bang, the ending.
- “I don’t know about “truths.” A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells, the less you know.”
- the spine bracelet.
- “I’m too sad to kill you, today”
- Band shirt care packages from New York
Taking photos from the car as we drive from San Francisco to LA on the 101 Highway, listening to Television
- Books on Shirt.
- Dancing in the middle of my office when I start getting tired, mid day
- This Gorillaz commercial. Hey Damon, What with the cute outfit choice and why isn’t Hewlett wearing it?
- Having someone who can sense when I’m down and surprise me with a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, black coffee, and a collectors edition Takashi Miike film, when I wake up
- Brits trying to impersonate my American accent.
- Not having access to my iPhone for several weeks.
creative ways to create cause awareness. Like this one for Campaign Against Land Mines.
“…and I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there’s a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots.”
Hunter S. Thompson
- Growing a gardenia plant on my balcony
- Having a very caring friend send me my favorite coffee from New York
- this photo I took of Randi
I like this song…maybe I don’t. I haven’t been able to tell for the three weeks its been stuck in my head. Here are some musical gems that I am positive that my ears find appealing:
Roy:[humming] We don’t need no education.
Moss:Yes you do, you’ve just used a double negative.
-the IT Crowd