Photo from my attempt to spread love through the city with balloons, last Valentines Day.
Other than the increased odds of catching my favorite guilty pleasure movie on tv, my favorite part of Valentines day is the excuse to spend hours rummaging through my music for love songs (or breakup songs, depending on the timing). To stay up with the times, this year, I cracked open Garageband and made my first ever podcast.
Things included in this podcast:
- Banter about Ike and Tina Turner
- Love songs written for temperamental people
- A really bad British accent. Like, really bad….I wouldn’t even call it British.
- The tone of my voice at 4am
- Brontosaurus wailing sounds
- Useless facts about Hallmark and Gang of Four
- an explanation of why I’m including a link to download this Valentines Day card from the Simpsons
Things NOT included in this podcast:
- a box of chocolates
- seamlessly smooth edits
- bad music
p.s. If someone who has published a podcast, can help me figure out how to get an rss feed for this file, i would really appreciate it…