I don’t know much about San Francisco except for these few things:
- they roast great coffee
- they love posting “we’re open” signs within closed establishments
- they offer fun old photo booths
- its home to the Tanner family
- they pave their bumpy roads with the craziest crazies
- they cram old shops with even mixture of old People magazines and bizarre porn tapes
- and have back alleys that are so festive that it almost makes you forget that you may get stabbed walking down them.
Here’s a couple of photos I recently took while walking down just one of those said ally ways.