I’m updating from Los Angeles! So things that I love, would have to include being able to wear dresses, while my friends in New York are stuck in the snow. Is that mean? It seems like it may be a little bit mean…..
Heres a list of things I love about life, right now:
Pretending to travel places. Although the airlines didn’t let me onto my flight to Thailand, I had a Thai adventure by getting a Thai massage, eating thai food, and walking through Ko Samui via google earth.
Tiny cabbage on a stick. Thanks for the meal/ vicious clubbing device, nature.
shoes that my my feet look dainty
A thick foam on a latte.
Fruit that looks like balls
Making magic happen with the help of my computer
Fresh fruit all throughout winter
My photography being used for James’ gallery example
these grocery bags by Makr. (photo from Makrs website)
Enzo Mari’s designs
- Homemade Cheez-its
- Instagram (my name on it is ohChloe)
- Episodes. Watched the entire season in a day. Something about seeing other realistic people trying to deal with being in LA, is comforting.
- having old sitcom theme songs stuck in my head
- wearing big hoodies and warm socks on a rainy day
- driving cars that are made for super heros
- sushi nights