Haaaave you met my friend Matt?
Matt has the ability to start up a conversation with just about anyone because he’s genuinely interested in their story. Heres some other facts about Matt Novak that make him a fantastic person. Hes:
- takes long walks on busy highways
- Is Cee-Los biggest fan
- Used to have a job that involved hiring flash mobs and keeping nothing but a single ladder in a massive storage room
- Was never stabbed in his sleep
- Uses rare books at coasters
- probably knows more about the history of fighting robots, than you
- has a way of making sadness not so sad
- loves movies about making movies
- makes an awesome bruschetta
I asked Matt to fill this out last time he let me occupy his couch, in LA. As I was writing it out, he was writing out something of his own for me to fill out, as well. A comment card asking how my stay at Hotel Novak had been.
In case you were wondering, my stay at Hotel Novak was fantastic experience and I highly suggest anyone planning on visiting Southern California to check it out!
Matt Novak is a fantastic writer. The bluntness and sarcasm that builds him as a unique individual, is neatly tucked into his pieces. Hes found a niche in writing about past predictions of the future and currently writes for the Smithsonian.