the absurdly bright red wall I pass on my way to the train, every day.
rescuing more plants than I know what to do with
buy back drinks from Max Fish
this visual list of 1960′s Japanese cartoons
extra long shoe laces
leaving situations I don’t want to be in
seeing my reflection, unexpectedlyfacebook, for reminding me of a very different time in life
making mountains appear in flat urban areas
laughing out loud in public
aj’s impromptu drawing sessionsthe vent to my sidewalk that blows warm air that smells like fresh laundryflowers that bloom and die at the same time friends who’s jobs involve picking noses.
light houses. This one in Ohio may be my favorite one.
- Himitsu no Akko-chan
- David Bowies Hunky Dory album. According to iTunes, I’ve listened to “Oh! You Pretty Things” 22 times this week.
- thick yet soft bed sheets
- layovers in Atlanta
- drinking papaya juice and watching people get drenched in the cold rain
- my grandma for always worrying about me, no matter how silly the situation
- watching people stumble into moving walkways, in airports
- this photo that Molly Burkett took of me
- learning something new and being up until dawn exploring its possibilities
- flying out of Laguardia airport, and seeing a birds eye view of the entire city
- Bottle Rocket “They’ll never catch me, man… because I’m fucking innocent”