Have you met my friend Jeremy?
The day I met Jeremy, we got locked inside of a dark room somewhere in the Scientology Celebrity Center. We’ve been trying to find new adventures in new cities ever since.
Jeremy is one of the kindest people that everyone who will ever meet him will ever know.
Heres some other reasons why he’s rad:
- He makes the best mixes
- His job includes climbing amps and rafters on a nightly basis
- His only tattoo says “Pizza” and looks like it may have been done in prison
- He gets along with nearly everyone, but he does have two arch enemies. AC Slater and Kenan Thompson
- He owns every Belle and Sebatian record ever made
- Hes moshed underneath the Eiffel Tower
- His 4 Square pages’ only check-ins at Arbys and Planned Parenthoods around the United States
- He has an irrational hatred for vegetables
- He knows the extensive history of Doritos
Jeremy tours for most of the year, so when I get to see him, its sometimes only for hours at a time. Last time I had such an encounter with him was at FFF Fest, in Texas. With his knee newly fractured, we gimped away from the dust storm of a festival to eat BBQ’ed meats and with the only markers in my pocket an the back side of a childs menu, I made him fill this out
Jeremy’s band, Touche Amore, is touring Europe next month where you can probably find him running between a stage and a merch booth or desperately searching for American food and flat water.