I don’t know much about San Francisco except for these few things:
- they roast great coffee
- they love posting “we’re open” signs within closed establishments
- they offer fun old photo booths
- its home to the Tanner family
- they pave their bumpy roads with the craziest crazies
- they cram old shops with even mixture of old People magazines and bizarre porn tapes
- and have back alleys that are so festive that it almost makes you forget that you may get stabbed walking down them.
Here’s a couple of photos I recently took while walking down just one of those said ally ways.
Last weekend, Alex and Skinner had a signing at Upper Playground in San Francisco.
Bald spots were signed, pornographic centipede art was given, whistle man continued to exist, fun was had, and photos were taken.
More photos from that day can be seen on Alexs site
The other day I got to go to the carnival! Well, a carnival themed restaurant at least.
Alex, myself, and a packet of googly eyes went for brunch at Straw in san Francisco.
I loved the mint colored ceiling and the creative use of mason jars
I fell in love with their creamy gritsand the waffle was delicious, tooit was so good that we totally stuffed our faces.